The ACSData Centre (2N), located in Petone, Wellington (previously known as the old IBM Data Centre), is a purpose-built independently certified Rated-3+ facility.
The ACSData Centre is designed to be fault tolerant, so that there are no single points of failure. ACSData manage and run the data centre.
From a network perspective, every Tier 1 Telco has access to the Telco racks within the Data Centre and as a Tier 1 Telecommunications Provider ourselves, we can provide fully diverse connectivity and power to all racks.
We provide dual-power feeds to every rack, with each fed from separate UPS systems via independent switchboards.
- 100+ racks, caged options available
- Floor Space
- 500 square metres
- Power Supply
- 500kva (.5MW), redundant, A+B to all racks
- Earthquake Rating
- Independently certified to Rated-3+ level with Rated-4 Power SLA
- Emergency Efficiency
- The facility has a power factor corrector that keeps the power factor of our operations between 0.99 and 1.01 increasing efficiency and lowering power costs.
- Capacity on A side is 550kva and 275kva on the B side.
- Special Characteristics
- Fully redundant air handlers to keep humidity in the facility between 40% and 60% at all times.
- Industry standard VESDA system to filter and actively test for smoke particles from dozens of sampling points around the facility.
- A facility emphasising sustainability from the perspectives of energy efficiency, energy and building management, and eco-compliance
- Secure, independent caged areas are available for specific customers with 24/7 access.
- This facility is fully staffed. ACSData staff and security personnel available 24x7.